India  |  Product Liability

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/16/13, 6:45 am

my wife admitted 498(a) aginst me. during consiling in mahila surksha kaksha she demanded money 10 lks. and divorse. i can't give such amount my income is only 20000 pm. and my small home in which i am staying with my parents. during consiling she gives writen statment that she in not redy to stay with me and she is going to 498(a) aginst me & my parents. i got anticipatory bail from court. police admitted chartsheet aginst me in court after 2 month in chartsheet her relative gives faul statment that we demanded her money & drovery. but they can't give singal example or prof about it in chartsheet. all statment of chartsheet is made by her relatives. court granted my regular bail and gives me next date 20 th march for arop-patra. all aligation are fauls their is no proof in chartsheet what i do in future to fight aginst this fauls case to save me and parents

This is an unanswered question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search