India  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/22/08, 4:58 am

To file suit for preferencial right.

My fathers brothers sold a land to xyz before 10 months without our consent. At present the possession of the property in my hand. But I dont want to give that property to xyz. Now can Claim that property to file a suit in court under Preferancial right under section 22 of the Hindu Succession Act 1956. Please also advise me if i comes under Class II as I am not a actual Son. Also Please advise me that can second wife file a suit for preferencial right to purchase that land

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search