India  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/27/08, 4:01 am

Registration of Previous Purchase agreement

In 2006 in have received a property as gift from my mother and the gift deed has been stamped and registered. However when she purchased the property in 1989 she only paid Full stamp duty but no registration of the document was done.

Do I need to get that document also registered today iunder the amensty scheme?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search