India  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/13/08, 5:53 am

what is the reply?

WHENEVER A MALE HINDU MARRIES , Irrespective OF THE SOURCE OF HIS INCOME, A new HUF COMES INTO EXISTANCE which is difinitely distinct from the family of his own parents & brothers. The new family so formed remains undivided unless a formal division takes place in this new family..Then tell if the properties so acquired by the family r HUF properties or self- acquired properties of said hindu male?THe said properties were acquired by that male after breaking all relations from his parents /brothers.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search