India  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/11/07, 5:30 am

Spelling mistake in Sale deed

I have purchased a resale house in Dombivili(E) Mumbai,

An agreement between seller and purchaser is drafted with a seller spelling mistake in agreement. and now stamp duty and registration is completed.

Please let me know the process to correct the seller name in agreement.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search