Indiana  |  Banking Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/24/13, 10:42 am

One of my friend take d bank loan for that i am d surity now it was in d court and dcourt decreed on me to pay d debt the party was expired and his property shared by his sons now can i show dproperty to d court to collect his loan amount and can i free frpm d decree issied ny d court

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search