Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Indiana

In 2008 husband and myself filed chapter 13 now his father has passed away and my husbands names is on his home and 20 acres. We never included this in our bankrupcy. Is there anything we can do about this now? We live in Indiana. Thanks for any help!!!

Asked on 4/04/13, 4:54 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Gregory Coleman Coleman Law Office
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Is the property not worth anything? Has your chapter 13 bankruptcy been discharged yet?

You can always reopen the bankruptcy and add it, so long as the debt occurred before the date of filing on the bankruptcy.

Read more
Answered on 4/04/13, 5:23 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Indiana

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Bankruptcy Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now