Indiana  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/12/13, 9:58 am

My dad owns a 50 acre farm and my husband and I have been married for 10 years BUT my dad is the "What if" type and thinks the worst. We are wanting to build on an acre of the farm, my dad has an issue with this thinking if we do get divorced then my husband could force me to sell the land and the house in the event we cannot come to an agreement with me keeping the house. Is there anyway to put into a document signed by us to cover my dads land not being sold? Im trying to convince dad that the land would be covered just in case.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search