Indiana  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/09/05, 11:37 am

Needing contract for independant contracting work

I am looking for a form to use for 2 things

1. Independant Contract work in Indiana as a Physical Therapist

2. Independant Contract work in Indiana as a Personal Trainer.

Can you direct me to the appropriate forms that I can then edit or to an attorney or to what kind of attorney I need to seek to do this. Thank you for your time.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search