Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Indiana

Is it a soldiers right to be offered or have military legal assistance in civil court??

Asked on 9/16/13, 10:41 am

2 Answer from Attorneys

Jay Rigdon Rockhill Pinnick LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

No, but you can frequently get assistance from the JAG.

Read more
Answered on 9/16/13, 6:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Indiana

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now