Legal Question in Construction Law in Indiana

They are doing some constructions across the road from my house, and they put a portable potty facing to my drive way right across the road. I don't know if it's reasonable for me to ask them to move it close to the other side of their property. Since the road is a kind of narrow, the potty is pretty close to my house. Thank you very much.

Asked on 11/13/12, 4:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

They can put it anywhere they want on their property. But maybe you can approach them very nicely and ask them to move it as a favor.

Read more
Answered on 11/14/12, 5:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in Indiana

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Construction Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now