Legal Question in Construction Law in Indiana

i have loan 50 thousand from others before one year ago but i forfit it,but i forget collect the deeds now he demand that money.what i do that crucial situation plz

Asked on 8/19/13, 11:15 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Perhaps you need to rephrase your question. Have someone help you with it.

Read more
Answered on 8/20/13, 2:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in Indiana

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Construction Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now