Legal Question in Criminal Law in Indiana

If i asked the judge for council and he said i need to look into getting my im not able to pay the attorney fees....he keeps continuing the case but giving me a hard time....he got me a good deal...will that deal go away if i get new council?

Asked on 7/19/13, 9:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Daniel Hancock Hancock Law Office
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Maybe. The prosecutor could get tired of waiting, withdraw the deal and set it for jury trial.

Read more
Answered on 7/20/13, 3:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Indiana

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now