Legal Question in Criminal Law in Indiana


my girlfriend and i got in a fight,she came in my house i asked her to leave and she would'nt so I called her grandma to have her get someone over to get her out in the background my girlfriend was saying i hit her I hung up and grabed my girlfriend by the arm and made her leave a week later i was arested fo battery i have since bonded out of jail. their is a no contact order we still want to be together she wrote a letter to the proscuter and told them she wanted to drop charges I've heard that the state will pick up the charge? is there anyway to stop all of this?

Asked on 5/16/05, 7:43 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Ralph Tambasco Tambasco & Associates,P.C. Attornenys at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: battery

I would strongly recommend that you obtain private counsel at your very first opportunity. Discussion of these facts as they may relate to you over the Internet may not be in your best interest. There indeed may be options and strategies which an experienced attorney could be able to employ on your behalf.

Read more
Answered on 5/17/05, 3:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Indiana

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now