Legal Question in Criminal Law in Indiana

battery

my girlfriend and i got in a fight,she came in my house i asked her to leave and she would'nt so I called her grandma to have her get someone over to get her out in the background my girlfriend was saying i hit her I hung up and grabed my girlfriend by the arm and made her leave a week later i was arested fo battery i have since bonded out of jail. their is a no contact order we still want to be together she wrote a letter to the proscuter and told them she wanted to drop charges I've heard that the state will pick up the charge? is there anyway to stop all of this?

Ralph Tambasco Tambasco & Associates,P.C. Attornenys at Law

Re: battery

I would strongly recommend that you obtain private counsel at your very first opportunity. Discussion of these facts as they may relate to you over the Internet may not be in your best interest. There indeed may be options and strategies which an experienced attorney could be able to employ on your behalf.

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Indiana