Legal Question in Criminal Law in Indiana

What do I need to get my boss for hareassment. My boss has calk ed me treating me she has started a bunch of rumors at work . I cas nt go to hdr boss or hr she hss told me thst no won't listen that hr wants me gone.

Asked on 11/06/13, 3:49 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jay Rigdon Rockhill Pinnick LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Talk to an attorney in your community who handles civil rights cases to help you determine whether you have a case. These is no way to simply "get your boss for harassment", so you need to sit down with a lawyer to discuss your options.

Read more
11/06/13, 8:00 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Indiana

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

8661 active attorneys ready to answer your legal qustions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Terry A. NelsonNelson & LawlessHuntington Beach, CA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now