Indiana  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/22/12, 5:44 pm

hello my name is danielle. I am wondering how to fight an issue i am having. My fiance has been divorced from his wife for 10 years now but she has been stirring up some trouble with us lately. long story short i showed up at her house and we fought. now i understand i cannot do that legally and i will be punished and i am prepared for that. heres the problem she has told authorities that her ex husband which is my fiance was there and helped beat her up. he was no where near the scene in fact he was at home the case was already thrown out in restraing order court because of her pure ignorance. few weeks later we were picked up on a warrant for the case she filed through another detective we spent some time in jail and he is facing 2 d felonies and 2 MA. for her false accusations i have the witness that went with me to her house to testify but how do we go about fighting this case? they have him on house arrest and gps and was in jail for nothing he did nothing

2 Answer

Answered on: 4/22/12, 6:02 pm by Jay Rigdon

All you can do is show up with the other witness and testify at his trial. Report these facts to his lawyer.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Rockhill Pinnick LLP 105 East Main Warsaw, IN 46580

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search