Legal Question in Criminal Law in Indiana

Can i get my felony expunged

back in 1998 i was charged with a class c felony for burglary and a class d felony for theft the theft charge was dropped and i pleaded guilty to the burglary i got all jail time suspended and recieved a lot of fines since then i havent been in any trouble and now im pursuing a degree in radiologic science but im afraid im wasting my time since this felony is hanging over my head so please help me find out how to get this felony expunged forgot to mention i was 17 when the crime was commited but the police wated till i was 18 before arresting me

Asked on 7/03/04, 10:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

James J. White, attorney Law Offices of Smith & White, PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Can i get my felony expunged

Yes! You can have your felony vacated. I can help you if you live in the Seattle-Tacoma area. E-mail me directly with your name, DOB, and which court the charge was in (and cause number if you have it).

You could try to do it yourself. You will need to contact the prosecutor's office where you were convicted and convince them that you deserve vacation. Then they would need to set the court date to request vacation of the judge.

Read more
Answered on 7/05/04, 11:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Indiana

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now