Indiana  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/17/13, 11:56 am

We are suspecting that my ex-husband has sexually abused my 4 year old daughter. We have reported it to CPS already so now it is under investigation. But I am wondering what kind of lawyers will I need in the future? I am also wondering if I need to be a US citizen in order for me to use the pro bono legal services? Thanks a lot for your answers!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search