Indiana  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/26/12, 4:17 pm

I was at walmart I picked up three books and was going to purchase them. I realized i had lost my bus pass so i went to the payphone to call my brother the payphone was near exit security gaurd arrested me there for shoplifting. He arrested me cause he remembered another time that he saw me stealing on tape. I went to use a phone I didnt even leave the store. I had the money to buy it. I know everyone says there innocent but I am. Dosent help that I have a misdemeanor theft conviction on my record from 8 years ago. I just want to know if there is a way to end this without me going to jail or getting a felony on my record

1 Answer

Answered on: 2/26/12, 7:51 pm by Jay Rigdon

Yes. Make sure you have a lawyer represent you. There is no one magic way that your case can be handled by description in this forum.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Rockhill Pinnick LLP 105 East Main Warsaw, IN 46580

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search