Legal Question in Discrimination Law in Indiana

i was terminates for my age i cannot prove this but others i worked with were fire too

Voyle A. Glover Attorney at Law

Age Discrimination is covered by the ADEA and you have rights under that law that will give you compensation. Proving age discrimination can be difficult, but not impossible. You definitely need to speak with an attorney who has experience in this area of law. I susect that there are proofs that you do not know about. For example, you say there are others. If they also were of a certain age and retained workers were younger, and their jobs, and your job, is now being performed by them, then you have what is known in the law as a "prima facie" case of age discrimination. But, to know whether you have a case is going to require that you sit down and discuss it with a lawyer.

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in Indiana