Legal Question in DUI Law in Indiana

Hello, I just got caught with my first major offense, this occurred in Whiting, Indiana, I got a DUI, hit two parked cars, fled the scene and had no insurance. I just moved back to Illinois the week prior but did not switch anything over yet, meaning my car and DL. The arresting officers arrested me a few blocks down outside of the vehicle, I gave myself up without hesitation. The officers had me take a breath test about a hour after the arrest in which I blew a 1.0. The cars I hit have somewhat minimal damage, one has a cracked fender and the other just scrapes. I have no major offenses on my record. I'm a pizza delivery driver, driving off the clock of course, so I would hope to receive a hardship license to be able to pay for any costs and fines. What should I be expecting in court ?

Jay Rigdon Rockhill Pinnick LLP

You should call an attorney in lake county to answer this question.

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Indiana