Indiana  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/11/13, 12:55 pm

Can a biological father in an unwed relationship remove his children from a home occupied by the biological mother and her boyfriend if the biological mother is out of town?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search