Indiana  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/08/05, 6:46 pm

Change of Jurisdiction for custody

My divorce was obtained in Indiana. However, since I have moved to Florida almost 2 years ago, I would like to know if I can change the jurisdiction to my residential state. And is this done by petition to the state with jurisdiction of will there be a hearing?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search