Indiana  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/21/13, 6:54 am

My children's father and I have 50/50 time and joint custody. He has moved them into his girlfriend's grandmother's 2 bedroom. My children do not have a room, sleep on couches, say he doesn't bathe them (they are 5 and 6, and he has them for up to 5 days at a time), he gices them wedgies, and when they "play fight" he hits them hard enough to knock the breath out of them. I can't affors an attorney to change the custody/parenting time arrangement. Would it be in the best interest of my children to call cps? And would that even help me?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search