Indiana  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/28/13, 8:25 pm

My ex-husband pays support, but has only seen our son once in 6 years! He demands that I meet him halfway but I refuse since it has been so long. It took him four years to see him the first time. Our agreement says nothing as we got a divorce the cheap way. He claims that he doesn't have the money to come see him, but yet is buying toys that he doesn't need. Am I required to meet him halfway? Will I get in trouble if I don't meet him halfway? He only lives like an hour and a half away! Please help!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search