Legal Question in Family Law in Indiana

My ex girl friend had custody of my two kids. My daughter us 15 and wants to live with me. My ex has agreed to let my have custody. I pay 109.00 a wrk for child support. And I owe back support. if we agree to everything what happens?

Asked on 10/17/13, 9:01 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jay Rigdon Rockhill Pinnick LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If you file an agreement and the court approves it, then whatever you put in the agreement will be the new court order.

Read more
Answered on 10/17/13, 9:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Indiana

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now