Indiana  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/27/13, 8:09 pm

Hi,I want to know wht can be done if a married women is constantly harressed by her husband.And doesnot have the capacity to provided her food clothing shelter.And when she leaves and goes to live with her parents he calls and talk in abusive language and threaten's her.police is not interested to write the NC.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search