Indiana  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/03/13, 12:18 pm

My husband has left our house and wants a divorce. If he files for divorce can he put me out of house? There are no children, no abuse and our house is paid for. I'm on disabilty and he works.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search