Legal Question in Family Law in Indiana

Married but Financially Seperate

Can my ex wife and I remarry and legally live financially seperate and be able to legally file or produce documents that would hold each other totally blamless financially. Can you help we trying to work things out but we had both made some very bad money decisions that hurt the other through the years. And would like to keep money completly out of the equation for if possible. Thank you!

Asked on 5/26/03, 2:16 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dorene Philpot Philpot Law Office
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Married but Financially Seperate

It's called a prenuptial agreement.

Find a lawyer who is good at those, and that should ease your worries about financial entanglements and marriage.

Read more
Answered on 5/26/03, 9:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Indiana

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now