Indiana  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/09/13, 8:14 pm

I am planning to move out of state but my daughters dad doesn't want her to leave. He is not a huge part of her life now as it is but as a courtesy to him I let him know about us moving. Us being in another state isn't going to change the amount of time he sees her since he only sees her about 2 weeks out of the whole year but he seems to think that I cant take her out of state.

1 Answer

Answered on: 4/10/13, 3:38 am by Burton Padove

Regardless of whether you move in or out of state, you have to follow the Relocation Statute. See an attorney.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove 2327 45th Street, Suite B Highland, IN 46322

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search