Indiana  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/21/02, 4:23 pm

separation and divorce

I want to file for separation and not divorce. Can my husbsnd file for divorce after I file for separation and can it go through if I don't

want it?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search