Legal Question in Family Law in Indiana

If spouse has burden of proof in Modification of Provisional Order, can I subpoena information from spouse to prove he is capable of maintaining original order?

Asked on 11/07/13, 7:57 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Since your spouse is already a party, you do not have to subpoena. You just need to make a request pursuant to the Trial Rules. Look at Rules 26 - 35

Read more
11/07/13, 8:00 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Indiana

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

8805 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Terry A. NelsonNelson & LawlessRiverside, San Bernardino & La, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now