Indiana  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/28/13, 1:42 pm

I live in Indiana and have a storage unit that I'm paying for with someone else's things in it. I no longer can afford to pay for it. I want them to get their things out, or put the unit in their name. If they refuse to do so, what are my rights to get rid of their things myself?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search