Legal Question in Intellectual Property in Indiana

I am trying to go after someone who is stealing my copyright

Nancy Delain Delain Law Office, PLLC

You need to speak yes, pick up the phone and talk with a copyright attorney in your jurisdiction. You can find them either in the phone book (the usual Yellow Pages heading is "Patents Trademarks and Copyrights" under "Lawyers"; you can also find them at https://oedci.uspto.gov/OEDCI/ ; type in the first two or three digits of your zip code to find local practitioners. Be sure the person you choose to speak with is an ATTORNEY, and not an AGENT; agents are non-attorneys admitted to practice before the US Patent and Trademark Office. Attorneys can represent you in court; agents can't.

THIS POST CONTAINS GENERAL INFORMATION AND IS INTENDED FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. IT DOES NOT CONSTITUTE LEGAL ADVICE, NOR DOES IT CREATE ANY ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP. FOR LEGAL ADVICE ON YOUR PARTICULAR MATTER, CONSULT YOUR ATTORNEY.

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in Indiana

Intellectual Property Legal Forms