Indiana  |  Juvenile Dependency

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/14/11, 7:07 am

If the dad is the only financial supporter in the family, is he responsible to provide for the care of his minor children. The parents are not divorced or separated.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search