Indiana  |  Juvenile Dependency

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/25/11, 12:59 pm

My son is 14 and was charged with minor consumption. He had a previous arrest last year for curfew violation and fleeing police...what could he be looking at for sentencing?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search