Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Indiana

I have a family member who died due to medical malpractice. I have read on the internet that Indiana has a cap for medical malpractice and one for wrongful death that is different. Which applies?

Asked on 1/17/10, 8:13 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Larry Jackson Jackson Law Firm, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

The amount of the potential recovery will depend upon whether you family member left dependents. I would be glad to speak with you about this at your convenience and take calls during the weekend. I am sorry to hear of your loss. Larry

Read more
Answered on 1/23/10, 7:57 am
Mary J. Hoeller, R.N., J.D. Attorney At Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You will need to consult with an attorney because regardless of the amount of recovery, you will need to follow strict procedures or lose your rights. Mary Hoeller, R.N., J.D.

Read more
Answered on 1/23/10, 7:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Indiana

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now