Indiana  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/12/12, 10:12 am

My Father's name is on my Sisters house which she paid in full for. He wants her to sign a quit claim deed and transfer the home to her.Is this the only form she has to sign to gain the warranty deed in her name? Lake County, Indiana

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search