Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Indiana

Can I get my money back from a property I purchased in Munster, Indiana due to seepage in the basement and plumbing problems that were not disclosed in the disclosure form?

Asked on 8/20/13, 7:22 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

It depends on how long ago the sale took place and the exact wording of the questions and answers on the disclosure form. This type of matter requires the services of an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 8/20/13, 2:10 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Indiana

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now