Indiana  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/15/13, 1:51 pm

I moved out before my lease was up now that land lord is saying he evicted me what can I do to get the eviction dropped?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search