Indiana  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/04/08, 6:16 pm

Townhome HOA responsibilities

If roots from a tree on common property cause sewage drain problems inside your townhome, who is responsible for paying the plumber to fix the problem?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search