Indiana  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/05/09, 2:24 pm

Gift of Money

My Mother would like to give me and my siblings a monetary gift of $5000 for our birthdays this year. If she should be put in a nursing home shortly after giving us this gift, would we have to give it back to her estate?

Thank you

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search