Indiana  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/15/13, 4:16 pm

I have a will at this time where my three children are executors and divide my condo equally I want to change my will now to jist leave my son as executor ..stilk being divided amongst the three but also with the stipulation it must be doing this does a new will copy have to be sent out to the previous lawyer and to the other two children other than the one being made executor

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search