Iowa  |  Bankruptcy

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/18/08, 2:08 am

Cheque bounce

I have given a cheque to person for settling a property issue, which he is also involved. He was unable to settle the issue and not returned the cheque. He produced the cheque in March 2007 and it got dishonored. So far he is not gone for any legal actions. If he file a civil suit under NI act, can i prove my innocence. I have 2 witnesses from my side.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search