Legal Question in Constitutional Law in Iowa

I am 17, 18 in 5 months, my boyfriend is moving to Maryland and his mom told me i could go, My mom doesnt want me to. Is it legal for me to? im from Fairfield Iowa, and im graduating this year.

Asked on 11/24/12, 5:59 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Luedeman solo practitioner
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

The short answer is no. You can do whatever you like when you're 18.

Read more
Answered on 11/24/12, 8:25 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in Iowa

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now