Legal Question in Constitutional Law in Iowa

Is it legal for an adult to record a conversation of a minor without parental consent?

I have looked and looked but can not find any information to answer this question. I have found information on one parent recording a conversation between the other parent and child when the one parent believes that the child is in harm.

I did find that this state is a One Party State but can not find anything about recording minors without parental consent.

Any information that could answer this question and lead me to a case or law that would help with this I would really appreciate it. I would be grateful.

Thank you for your time and help with this.

Asked on 7/27/13, 11:00 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Luedeman solo practitioner
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Find yourself a law library. I recommend one at a law school or the state law library at the capital.

Read more
Answered on 8/02/13, 11:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in Iowa

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now