Legal Question in Criminal Law in Iowa

for charges when drug are found in home or a kid and u did not do nothing.

Asked on 4/23/13, 11:25 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Robert Luedeman solo practitioner
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Is there a legal question? Have you been charged with anything? Have you applied for a court appointed attorney?

Read more
Answered on 4/23/13, 12:06 pm
Todd Miler Miler Law Firm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You need a lawyer potentially on two fronts: first are the criminal charges, second is a potential removal of the child from your home and the resulting child in need of assistance case which could result in termination of parental rights.

Read more
Answered on 4/23/13, 1:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Iowa

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now