Iowa  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/23/13, 6:07 pm

i am newly divorced and have 2 kids. I started seeing someone a few months ago and my ex-husband has been relentless in trying to get information about my boyfriend. He has started sending me pictures he has found online and information about my boyfriend that he has found online. He has never met my boyfriend and I have only told him a first name. Is there anything that I can do to get this to stop.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search