Legal Question in Criminal Law in Iowa

Selling liquor to a minor

If you work in a restaurant that sells alcohol and wrist bands are required to purchase alcohol, what responsibilities do you have if you sell to someone that is underage but has a wrist band?

Asked on 5/05/07, 9:36 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Luedeman solo practitioner
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Selling liquor to a minor

If you are responsible for carding people, you can't dispense with that responsibility, wristband or no.

Read more
Answered on 5/08/07, 5:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Iowa

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88553 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now