Iowa  |  Elder Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/08/13, 7:22 pm

my mother is in iowa has brain cancer named me her poa for medical and financial. She needs an iowa disposition agent form attached to her poa. She signed, had witnesses sign too. Does I staple it to the poa form and file it at the courthouse myself?

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/10/13, 8:28 am by Robert Luedeman

I think you need to contact an attorney who practices in the field and get their take on it.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

solo practitioner 2008 66th Street Windsor Heights, IA 50324

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search